Clairmont Animal Hospital is an AAHA®-accredited, full-service veterinary clinic dedicated to the treatment of cats and dogs. We are open seven days a week for general, advanced, and emergency veterinary treatment, and we also offer pet boarding.
Since 1990, our veterinarians and staff have been serving the pets of Decatur, Atlanta, and the surrounding area from our same location, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to provide the best in veterinary care and the latest in medical technology for dogs and cats.
Our Mission and Vision
At Clairmont Animal Hospital, our vision is to provide uncompromising excellence in veterinary care, and our mission is to:
- Earn the trust and respect of our clients, patients, professional colleagues, and community
- Ensure that we are providing a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment
- Exceed the expectations of our clients
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels of our practice
In addition to our in-office veterinary laboratory and mobile veterinary care services, we also take pride in our community service initiatives. We work closely with our local Humane Society and Southeastern Guide Dogs, offering both complimentary exams and other free services to assist them in the care of our community’s pets.